Friday, December 21, 2012

Just a wee bit more tweaking.

If  my poor blog could feel, I think it would say it has felt pretty neglected these past few months, and it would be right.  I have had so much going on that, not because I wanted to, I had to put my love, my passion, my writing aside.  Though I longed to escape and write, I am a mother and wife first.  I had hoped to have two books published by the end of this year, but the year is quickly coming to a close and it doesn't look like that is going to happen.  I thought that my book, Under the Ancient Oak would be ready however it is shaping up to be my paranormal novel, Collide that is taking the forefront.  However, neither book will be published until the beginning of 2013.  I can't wait to let all of you read it.  I love the beautiful, ethereal world that I have created in this Novel, Collide.  I have read through it over a dozen times, and every time I do I love it more and more.  The cover is finally to a point that I really love.  Does it make you wonder? It does me, and I know what the story holds.  I can't stop looking at it!   Soon, so very soon!